Aug 22, 2012

Settling In


After almost a year of continuous chaos (mostly the good kind) and a good dose of stress, I'm finally making sense of things and settling back into some routines.  All of the changes (oh, and there have been a lot of changes) within the past year have led to a whole lot of soul searching and a maybe even a teeny tiny existential crisis.  Yeah, I may have read Siddhartha at one point.  Well, all of that pondering, and all of that stress boiled down to an acceptance of who I am and where I am at in my life.  I'm hoping to take my refreshed outlook and a little of my free time and put it to work blogging about my domestic day to day and other odds and ends that occupy my time.  Blogging tends to be the first thing to go for me when I'm experiencing any sort of stress, but I'm hoping that I can be more consistent now that things have settled down a little for me.  I guess I'm mostly writing this as a new introduction to the blog I've had an on again, off again relationship with since the beginning.  So here is to settling back in, and finally feeling some calm in what can be a very hectic world!




No comments:

Post a Comment