Apr 12, 2012

Workin'

I work at two great shops here in Temple. I primarily work at Home Again Furniture Consignment, and occasionally I can be found at 2nd Street Emporium. Recently I have been tasked with maintaining the blogs for both businesses. This on top of maintaining this blog, and the Amy's Vegan Confections blog is a lot of responsibility. I'm at the computer a lot more than I used to be, but I enjoy the challenge! It has given me the opportunity to work on my photo editing and photography.

 
Architecture Antiques at 2nd St.


I'm not great at either of these things, but I do think I'm getting better. Especially since Parker got me
a Canon PowerShot SX130 IS this past Christmas. I have not become very confident with the manual settings yet. I stick with the auto settings for the most part.


2nd St. Emporium


I also recently switched my photo editing software to Picasa. I love it. I even use the presets sometimes! As the last living blogger without photoshop, I really like the variety of manipulations available. I've even found that the edited photos upload in a noticeably better quality than when edited with other software. Anyways, you should mosey on over to the Home Again blog, and the Second Street Emporium Blog and check out what is going on in the shops.


Small Chairs at Home Again


Antique glass lamp at Home Again

1 comment:

  1. I need to visit these shops next time I am in Killeen!

    ReplyDelete